1. What types of payment are accepted?
We currently accept any Major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card credit cards. We do not accept personal or electronic checks, Bitcoin, money orders, or wire transfers at this time.
3. How much I have to pay for an order?
All you have to pay is the full price of the product, in some cases, the price of the product could be reduced because of a discount code or our sale-off event.
- We don't charge shipping fees worldwide.
- We don't collect tax fees in any country.
- We don't charge any other fee on the final bill of the customer.
- All you have to pay is the full price of the product you selected into your cart.
2. How do I apply a discount, use my gift card or apply my rewards points?
To apply a discount code, gift card code or applying your rewards points simply go to your cart, choose “checkout” and on the right side of the screen will be the total cost of your order. Above the subtotal and shipping costs, there will be a space where you can enter in your discount code or gift card code as well another space that will show your rewards points available and a button to apply the points to your purchase.
3. Can I apply a discount after my order is placed?
We unfortunately cannot apply discounts to an order after it has been placed. We also cannot combine discounts for an order. Be sure to apply your discounts before you purchase!
4. How long do refunds take to process?
If for any reason Love New Zealand has issued you a refund, expect to see the refund back to your account/card in about 3 -5 business days.
5. We process all orders in USD. While the content of your cart is currently displayed in, you will check out using USD at the most current exchange rate.
6.The total amount you have to paid ?
The total amount you pay is fit with the amount of the item price. You don't need to spend any extra fees for worldwide shipping and tax on all countries. The total amount could be reduced by applying a discount offer or discount code to the store.